Eva Teja Kaur Tschiderer is Sacred Femininity Coach and Kundalini Yoga Teacher. Her offerings include Women Circles, Womb Healing Sessions and Yoni Steaming. in this podcast she talks about
- Female anatomy & body literacy: why it is so important to be able to name your body parts. All of them.
- Womb wisdom: how to connect to the womb and 3 things that nourish her
- Sacred sexuality & healing
- Self care practice & Yoni steaming***
- Yoniverse: why it is important to look at your yoni
*** Find a practitioner and get a consultation before you steam! Steaming with the wrong herbs can lead to heaving bleeding, too short cycles, itching, absence of the period and more
Did you like this Podcast? Leave a comment below 🙂
ABOUT EVA TEJA:
Eva holds space for women to return to their innate wisdom. She opens doors to accessing ancient techniques that are empowering, nourishing & healing in order to connect to your authentic self. Her offerings reach from Women Circles, Womb Healing Sessions and Moon Cycle Guidance, to Yoni Steaming, Kundalini Classes and Women’s Retreats. You can find Eva in Vienna, Austria as well as online and internationally on one of her customized healing Retreats.